I have been a terrible blogger and friend lately! I apologize - I have been lurking but have not had much energy lately to post much. 4 1/2 days to go (actually 4 days and 16 hours but who is counting. LOL) until my next u/s. I am 9w1d today. I hope that the next 4+ days goes by faster than fast. Unfortunately the last few days at work have gone by super slow. I finally said something to my manager and now he has piled on the work, but that is OK as it will help keep my mind occupied. I am so nervous and praying that everything is progressing OK. My symptoms are still coming & going, which of course is still making me quite crazy -- main ones are still fatigue & queasiness. I bought some sea bands on the recommendation of my acupuncturist and they have seemed to help. One thing that does concern me is yesterday I started having these stitches/cramps on my right side and tonight they are on both sides. It is like a pulling sensation and are very uncomfortable. I hope everything is ok and it is just my uterus expanding. I am not sure when to get really concerned. I was excited when they were not there during work today but they came back tonight when I got home.
Food unfortunately does not taste very good to me. My favorite food lately seems to be bagels as I got tired of crackers. I need to figure a way to get more fruits & veggies into my diet. Despite the fact that food is not as appealing to me as it normally is, my pants are starting to get a little snug.... I hope there is a shopping trip in my near future!!
Good to hear an update!! :) I hope that the pains are just everything stretching to accommodate the baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I really hope that time goes by quickly to the next u/s! Can't wait!
You mean it's ONLY 4 and half days until our next U/S;) I can't believe you are already 9 weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds your Little Baby Bean is very busy growing and snuggling in there and of course ordering him/herself a new menu:)
How exciting!!! FX for a great next appointments and seeing lot's of fun details on the U/S.
Much love your ways.
Eat what you can... i lived on one kind of cracker for weeks in the 1T and veggies? yea, i hardly ate ANY of those. =)
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking for your u/s update!
You could try adding V8 Fusion to get some servings of fruit and veggies- I don't like regular V8, but the fusion is AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteIts good to hear from you - 41/2 days to go - you can do it! I can't wait to hear the good news from your next u/s :)
ReplyDeleteThose side stitches are probably your ligaments starting to stretch to accomidate that growing uterus =) Totally normal. Hope the next 4 days go by SUPER fast, can't wait to hear about your u/s!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, plus 2 of those days are over the weekend so hopefully that makes it go faster. Stay busy girl!! And yes, V8 fushions are amazing...you should def. try some of those!
ReplyDeleteI loved my sea bands!
ReplyDeleteI hope the next days go quickly for you - and those symptoms keep popping up to reassure you!!
I've heard that not taking in enough liquids can cause that crampy sort of feeling. Maybe try increasing your water consumption. Or it's probably just your uterus growing...there IS a baby in there. :-) I hope the next 4 days go by quickly and that you get to do some shopping for more pregnancy friendly clothing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your posts/comments! I am definitely going to look at V8 Fusion when we go grocery shopping tomorrow. I have seen ads on TV for it recently too!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering too if my crampiness was ligament stretching and/or not enough fluids. I know I need more. I have never been a huge water person (I was a diet coke aholic) and with trying to not drink soda of any sort, it has been hard!
Thank you again!
I've also heard not enough fluid!
ReplyDeleteBut it does sound like you baby is growing!
Good luck with your OS today! keep us updated!
Drink lots of water, eat what you can...it will all work itself out.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all kinds of good things when you see that u/s!
Happy ICLW!
yes, the pulling you are feeling is normal as everyone else said. i think your ultrasound is today then? i hope it goes well for you, i know how nerve-racking it is waiting to see your baby or hear it's heartbeat, i actually got a doppler so i could listen to the heartbeat whenever i wanted to put my mind at ease. good luck!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great visit today!! Can't wait to hear your update. Eat what you can, you have time to get to the fruits & veggies.... :)
ReplyDeleteThe pangs you are feeling sound just like round ligament pains and those are perfectly normal. Hope your next ultrasound goes perfectly.
ReplyDelete~ICLW #31
Congrats on your pregnancy, I hope motherhood is all you hope it to be and that your next ultrasound goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteICLW
#101
http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/