I am very glad that I called and asked for a 2nd u/s. I do feel better -- I was able to see my little bean again and things are still progressing as they should. I am 8weeks today but measuring 7w6d (my dr said this was within the margin of error at this point so not to worry) and the heartbeat measured at 166bpm. Unfortunately, my DH could not be there due to his work and I forgot to ask for a picture.
I am still unfortunately nervous. I just have to try to be as calm as I can be (if it is possible to be calm) for the next 13 days and hope & pray everything continues to progress well for my next u/s.
I have been praying for you and I'm so glad that things looked good today! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI am praying with you too. It seems everything is progressing great and your Little One is snuggling in there and growing nice! Yay! for another peak at Baby. I hope it helps you to relax a bit.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and calming vibes your way!
Glad it went well! Hang in there until the next one!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything looked good! Continued positive vibes coming your way!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that everything went well! YAY!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that everything is continuing to look good. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHere's me breathing a sigh of relief. Glad it went well...hang in there.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you were able to see your little bean, I know it won't make the worrying stop but hopefully it will get you through until the next u/s. Totally thinking of you and sending tons of worry free vibes your way! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic h/b!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo happy all is going just as it should be =)
ReplyDeleteYay for a great u/s!!!! I'm so glad to see this!
ReplyDeleteI am so with you, I have to wait until the end of March for our next u/s, so I am always always nervous! So glad all was well and hang in there girl.
ReplyDeleteI am really glad to hear you got some peace of mind! What a relief. Here's hoping the next 10 or so days fly by!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad things are looking good, & I totally understand the anxiety! hang in there! Sending positive thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to see the heartbeat again! Looks like everything is looking good. Keep trying to stay positive, I know how hard it is. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got that US and got some peace of mind. I love the US pics from your previous post. What an awesome day that must've been.
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog. sorry it has taken me so long to stop by yours.