Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Little Bean at 9w6d



Thank you so much to everyone for your wonderful posts/comments! Here is our little bean from our u/s this morning. It is a bit blurry but at the u/s, you could see the arms / legs. And my DH has started calling him / her our teddy bear! I think this little nickname might stick with us! We shall see. I think I may call him / her our little bean forever!

My first OB appt is next Monday, 3/29. I am going back to the OB that I first saw when we first started TTC. H&P things continue smoothly from here until 10/20/10.

28 comments:

  1. I am so glad you wrote about your experience... I am the same age and deciding my next step.. I am so happy for you.....You keep my hope alive...CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! The nurse at our pregnancy center always calls the 9wk u/s the "teddy graham" one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I agree with A, that is a very teddy graham cutie you got there :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little Baby Bean:) Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! :)

    ICLW #110

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! It really does look like a teddy bear! So adorable. And so exciting!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful sight Leslie!! Hoping and praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. Seeing and hearing the "little bean" is amazing and comforting, especially early on!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that things are going so well for you! your little teddy bear is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful little bean/bear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Love this picture. Congratulations on graduating to the OB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, what a pretty little bean =) Thanks for posting the picture! Can't wait to hear how your first OB appt goes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm, with Easter coming, maybe we can call her a jellybean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It totally looks like a Teddy Graham, love it!! Congrats, what an amazing gift to see your little bear, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!!! Such a wonderful picture!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy for you Leslie!! What a beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your wonderful u/s! Stay positive Hun, I have a good feeling that nothing but the best is yet to come for your family. All my thoughts & prayers for you & your growing family.
    Tab :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Thats so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful site.... congratulations Leslie!! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome!!! congrats!!! what a great picture to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was dropping in from ICLW and am so glad I did so that I can wish you a sincere congrats on your pregnancy. Your baby is already beautiful!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! Stopping by from ICLW! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what an amazing sight to see! Congratulations to you!!! I am nearing the end of my 1st ivf cycle (beta tomorrow eek!) and hope I get to see a beautiful u/s like this one soon :)

    Best wishes that the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

    ICLW #134

    ReplyDelete
  24. How exciting! Wishing you the best in the rest of your journey.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete