had to call today for an extra u/s this week. All my symptoms just suddenly disappeared this morning on my way into work. It was so strange. One moment I was laying on my bed queasy and the next moment I felt perfect! I tried to get it out of my head for a few hours at work but I could not. I could not concentrate and all that went through my head were bad thoughts! So, I made the call! The nurse asked me when I was available and I said anytime this week and she was like oh, you wanted to come in this week. OF COURSE! I said I could wait until next week if needed as a one week wait would be better than two more weeks but I would prefer to get in this week if possible. So I have an appt on Wednesday afternoon.
I *know* it is common for symptoms to come & go but since I do not have many symptoms in the first place, it just scared me so much. And since this is the farthest I have ever gotten, I am in completely new territory!
Why cant I be cool, calm & collected?
I would have done the exact same thing. Fingers crossed that everything looks good and you have nothing to worry about. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Calm, cool and collected is not for IFers, unfortunately. My symptoms definitely came and went and were never very strong anyway. Don't worry too much, but GOOD FOR YOU for doing what you need to do to feel better. Sending happy baby vibes for Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteYou will never stop worrying about your child. It's in your nature. Plus, with all you have been through, who could blame you. Best wishes for a great scan tomorrow. You should do whatever is going to put your mind at ease.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you went ahead with the extra u/s. No matter what, stress is never good so getting that extra peak is good. KUP!!
ReplyDeleteWhile I could say it's totally normal for symptoms to come and go I know you already know that =) Happy your doc got you in the schedule for another peek at your bean...can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are getting an extra ultrasound for peace of mind. I'm sure everything is fine and everything I've read said it's very common for symptoms to come and go. But still, peace of mind is priceless!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree, I would have definitely made the call. I think IF has screwed us all in the calm, cool, and collected area. Good luck today at the u/s, can't wait to hear more about your little bean!!
ReplyDelete