My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
U/S #3 - Graduation to OB = )
I had u/s #3 today and have graduated to the OB = ) Everything looked good with our little bean. I am 9w6d and little bean measured 9w6d. Heartbeat is 170bpm. I have u/s pictures but have not had a moment to scan them. I will later tonight! They are a little blurry though so I am not sure how well they will come out after scanning. I am working from home today so I will keep this short. I wanted to share the good news! I am still nervous but I do feel better after today's appt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yaaaaa! Congratulations Leslie - thats terrific news!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so glad that everything's still looking great! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news!!!! Be prepared for the OB though...much less interesting and data filled appointments. It took me a while to get use to that. A huge milestone to say the least, congratulations =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! I am so happy for you, Leslie! Can't wait to see the pictures...even if they are a little fuzzy. Yay for graduation day, too!
ReplyDeleteYAY LESLIE!! you're almost out of the 1T too!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...can't wait to see the u/s pics!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's great news! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Congratulations! :) Such awesome news! Can't wait to see the fuzzy pics! :)
ReplyDeleteYay Leslie! Best news I've heard all day! It's funny how other people's pregnancies seem to fly by, I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks already! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being released by the RE! I hope you do have a little relief now. Almost ten weeks!!! When do you see your OB?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on graduation day! isn't that the best feeling?
ReplyDeleteyeah!!! I am just behind you, the 31st I will be 9w4d for me and I am getting an ultrasound. How exciting for you girl, so happy and do post pics would love to see em!! Can I ask have you stopped progesterone (shots or suppositories) now? xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you, Leslie!!! one of the best graduations this is! Have you chosen an OB, yet? do you have a first OB apt set? YAY!!! how exciting. I can hardly wait to see your Little Baby Bean:)
ReplyDeleteMuch love your ways.
This is just such fantastic news Leslie! Congratulations a million times over!!!
ReplyDelete