I decided not to go with my DH to North Carolina in less than 2 weeks. Although I know it is OK to travel, I just did not feel comfortable making a decision so fast and feeling so rushed. Although I would have loved to see my parents, I will get to see them in the beginning of May so that is good. And I asked my DH tonight if we could start planning our vacation in June. Right now, we are looking at visiting friends in San Francisco and then going either to the Oregon Coast or Seattle. We shall see what we can work out -- we have some frequest flier miles to use, some hotel points etc. It should be fun planning.
Thank you for all of your feedback regarding the travels!! I appreciate it very much!
I have driven the entire length of the Western Coast. It's all beautiful! We know San Fran and Seattle like the back of our hands from growing up in and around those areas so let me know if you have any questions.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome trip on the west coast. I love all of those places! :)
ReplyDeleteYour trip out west sounds like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco and Seattle.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for following you gut...and even starting on a little babymoon planning =)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a great vacation plan!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteHey Leslie, just catching up. I think it's good that you didn't make a rushed decision, I hate having that pressue to make a call one way or another. I agree with the midwife too-I don't think I slept on my side until about 16 weeks or more. Hope you start sleeping better soon.
ReplyDeletexx
I think its cool that you decided not to go. If you did decide to go that would have been cool too though. How exciting 11 weeks already girl! xoxo
ReplyDeleteDH and I are throwing the idea of heading to San Fran in the summer around as well ... its nice to have something to look forward to! Have fun vacation planning :)
ReplyDelete