
Not the best picture, but the tulips are starting to bloom and I love them! I can not wait for our other flowers to start to bloom too. I can not wait for more warm weather to come around. It was 80 for two days last week but after some rain, dropped to the 50s again. It might get into the 60s this week. At least it is sunny outside = ) Much better than cold, snowy & gray!!
So pretty! I have one little lone tulip bloom so far =)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! I planted tulips in my front yard a few years ago but they never came up. I was quite disappointed!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your flowers ! Mine never came up this year :( ..can't wait for some warmer weather though !
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteI love tulips! Those are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, I love it!! We had a couple of 80 degree days too and it felt amazing!! Can't wait for summer!
ReplyDeleteOoh pretty!!
ReplyDeleteTulips are my FAVORITE!!
ReplyDeleteYour garden is so beautiful! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous garden. Don't you want to come help me fix the gardens around my house?
ReplyDelete~ICLW
Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to following your journey as well! Looks like we're not very far apart. I'm sure you'll have a blast maternity shopping in a couple weeks...:)
ReplyDeleteUgh, so jealous of your tulips :) In AK, it snowed yesterday! Congrats on your pregnancy too!!!
ReplyDelete