Hello!! Happy April ICLW! I look forward to meeting new blog-friends and getting to know current blog-friends better = )
A little bit about me: I started my blog documenting my TTC journey and now I am blessed to be writing about my pregnancy journey! I wanted to mention this just in case anyone does not feel comfortable reading forward. I completely understand as I have been there and know it is hard! I hope & pray every day for all of my friends TTC to be blessed with their BFP!!!
My DH & I are both 37, we have been married for 7 1/2 years and have a very spoiled chocolate lab! We started TTC in Feb 2007 and are now 14 weeks along! We went through several cycles of Clomid that did not work, a failed IVF, a FET that was a chem pg and 4 Injectable IUIs (with our first IUI last August being an early loss/chem pg as well.) We were blessed with our 4th Injectable IUI cycle this past January/February. We are thankfully in the 2T now and although I am still very nervous as there is a ways to go, we finally told most of our family this past week. We told my parents after our first u/s as they knew about our TTC journey but my DH's family did not. And I am also starting to tell my friends & coworkers slowly. I am VERY VERY excited but constantly nervous at the same time!
Looking forward to this week and learning more about y'all!!
Happy ICLW and yay for telling family! I know it was probably scary to do, but it's such an exciting step.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! :)
ReplyDeleteyay for telling people!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, 2T!!! If you are telling people, then it's time to do the other fun baby things--buying baby gear and working on a nursery!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby! Great blog, can't wait to read more. I'm your newest follower from IComLeavWe.
ReplyDelete-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/
How fun to be telling people! Are you also telling them about your journey through IF at the same time? Or do most of them already know? Anyway, congrats and happy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your pregnancy! How wonderful and exciting to be sharing your news... wishing you all the best with your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
~Miriam (ICLW #144) Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed