Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Lunch/Snack Tote for Work



I am so excited by my new lunch bag that my mom gave to me. I have been bringing lots of water & snacks to work using a reusable grocery tote so this new bag is great for me. It holds a ton and I feel much more fashionable. I can also use it on our vacation in June to bring stuff to the beach with us. The little things in life can bring such a smile to my face = ). 7 weeks until our vacation!!!

10 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Yay for mom being so "with it". And yay for vacation being only 7 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Too cute! And I'm so jealous that you have a vacay coming up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so cute! I need something like that for work and have been searching for a while. Most places don't sell really cute stuff like that, though. Yay for mom being hip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, that is a nice bag! You'll be at the beach before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lunch bags! Yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. And also very jealous about your upcoming vacay, SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mona(wish_me_luck)April 23, 2010 at 2:48 PM

    Leslie, that is really cute bag. It's funny that we not only sharing the pregnancy stories, but vacation spot ideas and even lunch bags. I just bought 2 cute looking lunch bags myself and have been excited about packing lunch/snacks everyday in them. I never liked those boring black, red, and gray lunch bags. When I found colorful ones, I was excited and bought 2. One is a little bigger than the other. But they both look nice. Enjoy your lunch bag and your lunches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable!!!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete