Monday, April 26, 2010

More Flowers and Other Thoughts = )




If you can not tell, I LOVE flowers!! = ) I thought I would share the latest addition. We received a flower bouquet and a teddy bear from my DH's parents yesterday. The teddy bear picture did not come out too well. They wanted to tell us how excited they are for us. It was a nice, unexpected surprise.

I wish that I could be excited without the fear and nervousness I have going on right now. I thought that reaching the 2T, I would be able to relax and enjoy a little more but for some reason, I can not let my fear go. I keep telling myself that I need to for the sake of actually enjoying this pregnancy but I am finding it much easier said than done. I moved my next appt up a few days to occur on a day off instead of taking more time off of work so only 11 more days to go!! And it is a good thing as today, my manager asked me to travel during the week I originally had my appt. I still have not found the courage to use my doppler. I am thinking about waiting until the day before my next appt so it would only be one night of freaking out if I could not find the hb. However, I really want to try it. I am not sure I am strong enough to go in with the expectations of not finding the hb. I really wish I was.... We shall see. Maybe I will try after my walk while watching TV tonight!

I should get going to get in my walk before it gets dark. I am trying to be good and move around a little more than I was in the 1T. I am just starting out with small walks around the neighborhood.

Happy Monday!!

9 comments:

  1. How very thoughtful of his parents. = )
    I don't blame you for being nervous about using the doppler I would be too. But if you do.....remember you might not hear it because you're not in the right position so don't let it discourage you. Take care and enjoy your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, those flowers are so nice! =)

    I understand your fear. I promise once you start feeling movement you'll relax a ton. Once i could feel him it really made me relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of the in-laws!! Completely understandable that you're nervous, just try when you feel more comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty flowers! I totally understand the still being nervous in the 2T...especially the start of it. But like the pp said, once you start feeling them move (and move a lot!) you'll definitely be able to relax more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and the teddy bear, how nice of your in-laws =) Hope you had a nice walk. KUP on if you used the doppler or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful flowers! How nice of your in-laws to be so thoughtful and sweet. I totally understand your fear. I hope that your next appointment goes well and that, with each good check-up, a little bit more fear goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful gift from the ILs!! And I totally hear you on the nervousness...SO much easier said than done. Hang in there hun and can't wait to hear how the next appt goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet and so pretty!!

    I understand how nervous and scared you are. I was a nerves wreck throughout my whole pregnancy. I hated the feeling that I wasn't in control of anything. I prayed A LOT!! As you move into your pregnancy more, you will become more comfortable and the nervousness will turn into excitement!! Enjoy every moment!

    HAPPY ICLW

    www.babywid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are lovely! I hope that you are able to get some peace with your next appointment. I know how hard the wait is between appointments. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete