Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vacation Plans!



Well, we finally decided on vacation plans and completely switched from our thoughts about San Fran/Seattle. We decided on a beachy vacation instead in SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO. We are going for a week in June - 2+ months away. We used up our frequent flier miles to fly first class (yeah!!) and are still deciding on where to stay. We have been to the Caribbean several times on cruises, but never to Puerto Rico. We were supposed to go on a cruise in November 2008 that started/ended in San Juan but cancelled due to a conflict with my work (I had been offered an ex-pat assignment in Brazil and took a trip to explore the job and life in Brazil. In the end, it was not for me.)

I can not wait!!!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! ;) I hope ya'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Juan is BEAUTIFUL! You are going to love it. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOHHHH!!!! Puerto Rico!!! That just sounds SO wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic vacation! I've been all around the caribbean as well but never to PR. You're going to have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PR is really nice!! You'll have a great time there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun!! My dad lived down there for years (looongggg story... heh) and i've been to visit a few times. There are some amazing things to do there, not just in the city, but nearby too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-Hoo!!!! PR is always a place I've wanted to go...you guys will have a great time =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool trip!! I can't remember if it is Puerta Vallarta or Puerto Rico with the gigantic lizards, but beware anyways! Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I just went on the Caribbean cruise out of San Juan last year. We stayed at La Concha (I think its a Marriot hotel.) It was INCREDIBLE! Right on the beach. We were able to use points for it. I highly recommend it. I hope you have a great time! Jealous you're flying first class! How nice. That was one loooon flight for Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, I'm super jealous of your vacay plan!! Sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete