How far along?: 27w0d = )
Weight?: ~ 12-13 pounds. The weight is creeping up, but that is OK. I am still hoping I can stay within 20-25 pounds. It will be close. My dr did say that 25-30 would be OK though.
Maternity clothes?: Bought a new shirt today at Kohls. They are having a great sale and my friend had a coupon that helped too.
Stretch marks?: They are starting to show a little more. I am actually OK with them as I will never ever wear a bikini. The closest I have come is the maternity tankini I wore on our vacation in June. It covered my entire belly though. I have since found a one piece so likely will never wear the tankini again.
Sleep?: Not so good the past few nights. Having trouble getting comfortable. I start on my back, feel guilty and then try my side. That does not work for very long -- it is a struggle between my back and side. I know it is OK to be on my back per my dr but I still feel guilty and then when I am on my side, I feel like I am squishing my little guy.
Best moment this week?: I love every bit of movement. He had some quiet times yesterday and today so I was of course nervous but tonight he has been moving quite a bit.
Food cravings?: I have still been indulging in chocolate brownies a bit (one a night). I still love Mexican food too!! I also have had a craving for a Strawberry Smoothie too so I need to either make one this weekend or get one at our local coffee shop soon!
What I miss?: Sushi & Diet Coke!
What I'm looking forward to?: Our 3D u/s TOMORROW = ) and stronger movement! I love feeling him!!
How's Daddy? Sick!! He just got home from an 8 day work trip and is sick. He is exhausted too!! But the first thing he did walking in the house was rub my belly & say hi to Baby Dude!!!
Emotions: Still up and down! I pray everything looks good at our 3D u/s tomorrow!! I almost bought some baby clothes today at Kohls but chickened out.
Other: We made reservations to see 3 more shows in August at our local theater. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels was really good 2 weeks ago so I am looking forward to the future shows. My mom is coming to visit in 3 weeks (yeah!). I am taking a day off of work so we can go shopping!! And the Tall Ships will be coming by our town in a month so that should be neat as well. I saw them in Detroit several years ago but our harbor is much smaller so I think it will be cool to see them closer up.
The weekend is almost here = )
I love reading your updates!! I need to break down and do one soon.... I can't believe you're already at 27 weeks, so fantastic!! So jealous of seeing the Tall Ships, I'd love to do that some day.
ReplyDeleteI hope your 3D ultrasound is awesome tomorrow and baby dude cooperates so you can get some great pics! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that everything is going so well (except poor DH :( ). I'm sure your 3D u/s will be great and then you can go buy some cute clothes!!
ReplyDelete27 weeks!! Wow time is flying by!!! I didn't have a chance to say it before so here goes.. congrats on passing the GTT!!! I cannot wait to see some 3D pics.. those are the best as they really give you an indication of how your baby looks like (for now anayway!).
ReplyDeleteOmg Im so excited for your 3d u/s!! I really love seeing these updates. And, can I tell you how excited I am to see the eggplant on your ticker and how close it is moving to the right side of the calendar?! :)
ReplyDeleteMexican food and brownies - YUM! Hope your DH feels better soon. Can't wait to hear about your 3D u/s =)
ReplyDelete