Thursday, July 22, 2010

3D U/S Pictures



We had our 3D ultrasound this morning and it was a lot of fun! Although our little guy was camera shy for a good amount of the time (and he told us what he thinks in the 2nd picture.) The u/s tech got a kick out of the 2nd picture!! I tried to post a video as well but it will not work. Our little guy had his hands clenched up by his face quite a bit -- it was very cool to see him open them up and clench them again. And his face was planted against my anterior placenta quite a bit too! He was moving quite a bit too.... but it was still fun! I actually scheduled another one in three weeks for when my mom is visiting. I thought it would be neat for her to experience too since she could not be there today!

11 comments:

  1. Love them! I'm so glad to see that Colton's not the only one that flips the bird in the womb too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! The second picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, Leslie, you're going to have your hands full with that one!!:) Congrats on a great u/s!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing photos! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! It's so great that you're going to do it with your mom too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing! In our u/s Kylie had her hands up by her face all the time and she still does that when she sleeps =) Love his attitude in the 2nd pic *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwe, those are sooo cool! How fun you're going back with your mom too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's great! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm glad things are still progressing nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so awesome!! And, yeah, the second one definitely makes me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing! I hope to see some clear ones today too. How cool is that second one... I would so frame it now, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete