Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award



For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.

Thank you Mel & Caryn for your nominations and for thinking of me = )

Let's see -- 7 things you may not know about me. Hmmmm... I am not very good at this but here goes!

1. My DH & I met online almost 11 years ago (though yahoo.com groups which I think is now match.com.)

2. One of my guilty pleasures is the Bachelorette, which my DH watches with me every Monday.

3. I was a competitive swimmer from age 7 through my first year of college.

4. My DH & I love to travel -- we really enjoy cruises. I have been on 6 cruises and my DH 4. We have been scheduled for two others in the last 2 years but cancelled for various reasons.

5. I almost accepted a job with my company in Brazil but decided after visiting for a couple of weeks that it was not for me.

6. ?!? I will think some more and fill this in.....

7. ?!? I will think some more and fill this in.....


Here are 10 bloggers I would like to nominate for this award as well. I am going to try to put in links but they do not like to work on my blog so I apologize if they do not show up.

Below Average Athlete.

Maybe Babye - Life, Love, TTC and the Pregnancy Journey.

Please let this be it.

The Subfertile Frugalista.

Anxious Mummy.

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow (I hope).

Wanna Be Momma.

Trying Not to Scream.

Baby on Mind.

Wishing for One.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Leslie!!

    I used to swim, too -- distance and back. What strokes did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca. I wish there was a way to respond to let you know I am responding. I also was distance & back. My best event was the 200 back-stroke. What was your best event?

    ReplyDelete