Sunday, October 17, 2010

39w4d...Still Pregnant!

My little guy is still content hanging out in my belly = 3 days until my EDD. I have had some pretty strong Braxton hicks the past couple of days but other than that, no labor signs. I have been hoping that the BH will turn into real contractions but no luck. I am still begging and pleading with my little guy, but seems like he may be stubborn like both my DH and I can be.

My DH ran to Costco for us today and I so much wanted to go as I love Costco but decided two hours in the car was not a good idea. I tried to do a little too much cleaning this morning and did not feel that great for much of the day. I was lazy and watched re-runs of Sex in the City for most of the afternoon.

We shall see what tomorrow brings - maybe my little guy?!?! If not, I think a trip to Walmart is in my future tomorrow as we desperately need a new bed for my dog. Unfortunately, Walmart is all we have here in my town. I wish Target was a little closer but it is 1/2 hour one way and cars are not really my friend these days in terms of comfort. Nothing really is = (

I am so looking forward to my drs appt on Monday afternoon. Continuing to pray for progress and if there is none, scheduling an u/s and NST for monitoring. My parents are coming to visit next Saturday for a week so I hope, hope, hope our little guy will be here before then. I will update again after my appt on Monday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hoping your little guy is on his way soon!! Have a safe trip to Walmart and hoping for a lovely unventful NST. You are almost there now, mum!! Hang in there-I know it's tough being so uncomfortable but this is going to end and soon!! Thanks as always for your sweet support on my blog, you are the best :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor you, I totally understand all the discomfort. Hopefully he'll come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... hang in there!! THe end is always the hardest. That little guy will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for your comfort levels to stay up, and that baby boy decides to come out to visit soon!! Safe and healthy prayers too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can stay (at least relatively) comfortable until your little guy gets here. I'm afraid ours might get our stubborn streak that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the end is so hard! Espeically when you don't know when go time is. Hopefully you're little guy decides to make his debut very soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'mon little one!! Mama is ready for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete