Thank you everyone so much for helping to calm my fears. I appreciate it very much. I did finally get a call from my drs office and I do not need to see a specialist or go to a different hospital for delivery. I hope to find out Monday if I will be induced early as they have mentioned this twice.... So at least I am not in full limbo anymore = )
Today was a rotten work day as Stupid Manager strikes again. I have been working as much as I can and he accused me today of not doing my job and not doing as much as my peers. I always try to meet deadlines and there is this internal project I have not been able to because of a customer project taking up all my time as well as training my replacement while I am on leave. I have tried to be upfront with stupid manager about being behind and today he just laid into me about not having it done. And of course he never once offered to help. I do not know what more I can be doing. I am going to have to work all weekend to try to make up some time and even before he accused me of not doing my job, I had planned on working this weekend. I hate being so stressed as it is not good for my little guy.
One more week to get through. I was going to be nice and attend a big meeting the following monday on the 11th if I have not delivered yet. Now, there is no way I am being nice. They can do it without me but you know if there are questions stupid manager will blame me... He is such a jerk and I hate that I let him make me feel like crap....
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day....
Thank you again to everyone for your help and words of wisdom.
Oh Leslie, I'm so sorry about stupid manager! It's so much stress to try and get your work in a good place to be out...even without a stupid manager. It's great news that you are going to be able to deliver at the hospital close to you and don't have to see a specialist =) Hope tomorrow is a better day indeed...
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie, I so relate with you about your jerk manager. My manager is such a jerk as well and has been giving me a hard about not wolrking enough etc.. I try to brush such accusations off but I know it's hard. Please try not to stress. I wonder what kind of an awful person would cause stress to a full term pregnant employee and it's amazing that these kind of awful people are everywhere. Unfortunate for us that we are stuck with such jerks!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a positive note, I am glad that you are not in complete limbo anymore. So happy that you will be delivering at the hospital an the Doctors you know and trust.
What a jerk! I know you are doing your best but your body is under so much stress while you are pregnant. He needs to cut you some slack!! Almost there anyway :) Yay so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you are going through all of this at work, now of all times... your boss does sound like a jerk! I mean here you are about to give birth and he is giving you crap about being behind on something...I am so glad you are off soon and won't have to deal with this kind of of a treatment for a while at least!! Hang in there sweetie you are almost there! Thinking of you xx
ReplyDelete