Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our little guy is here!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. Aaron arrived at 3:37am this morning. He is beautiful and amazing. We are in love. He was 7 pounds 4 oz and 19.5 inches. I will write more later and post pictures later as we are still tired from 32 hours of labor..... Hope everyone is well.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled for you that he's here and I can't wait to 'meet' him! Get some rest if you can.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures! SO happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO-HOOO!!! Welcome to the world Aaron =) Happy to hear that you fell in love with him immediatly. Hope you all get some rest and have a wonderful time getting to know each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wow, girl, 32 hours! You are a champ!

    What a short little thing... I can't imagine 19.5 inches!! He'll fit newborn clothes for awhile!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and your new family! Great news and I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it all unfolded. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see this!! Welcome to the world little Aaron!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many congratulations Leslie! Welcome to the world little guy! You are loved more than you will ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!!! =) I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous news! Congratulations, Leslie and Daddy and to the whole family. Welcome to the world Aaron! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear a detailed birth story. Hopefully the 32 hours of labor wasn't too grueling. Rest up and enjoy each other to the fullest! You are going to be a fantastic mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee!!! Welcome Aaron and congrats Leslie! I can't wait to hear more about his birth story. But until then, rest up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!! I'm so glad Aaron finally made it to the outside world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the most amazing news, so happy for you!! I love his name as well :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you guys & can't wait to see pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How amazing!! Welcome to the world Aaron!!! So happy for you and your DH!! Cannot wait to see pics of you baby boy!!! Isabella and Aaron were born 4 days apart how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your baby boy!!!! Can't wait to see photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATULATIONS on Aaron's arrival!!!:) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little late on this but CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot wait to see pictures of him!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete