I wanted to let you know that my beautiful boy was born yesterday on 6/15/12 at 938am. He weighted 4.8 ounces and was 6 3/4 inches long. We named him Ethan James and are blessed for time we were able to spend with him. He will forever be in our hearts. We love him and our son, Aaron, more than words can express. We know that Ethan will be watching over us in whatever we do.
Now, we work on the physical and emotional healing. I may actually be blogging more than normal to help journal my feelings & emotions. I think it will be helpful to document the words i am feeling. I am also in search of a support group (have been in touch with my MFMs office) and may potentially be seeking out a therapist too.
I want to thank everyone for their kind words & support! And a special thank you and love to Leslie (Leigh from http://hormonacoaster.blogspot.com/ as she goes through everything she has gone through as well with the loss of her beautiful little boy. My thoughts are with you and your family!!
Sending all the love I have to you and your family. I'm keeping little Ethan in my heart.
ReplyDeleteLeslie, I'm so sorry again. Wishing you peace as you move forward with your healing.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteSpecial love and hugs to you as well. You've made these past few days a bit more bearable. I feel the same about blogging, I think I will be blogging more now as part of the grieving process. My thoughts are with you night and day.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you during this difficult time. (((((hugs)))))
ReplyDeleteLove, strength and hugs to you and your DH!!!
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA to let you know how sorry I am about little Ethan and to wish you all the best as you move onwards.
ReplyDeleteI bet he was an absolutely beautiful little boy. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete