My bloggy friend, Leigh at My Hormonacoaster! also found out some very sad news today at her 16 week u/s. Leigh has been a wonderful friend throughout my journey and I have been so excited to be pg right along with her. She has been through so much the last 10 years and I am so sad for her right now! Please send a hug to Leigh! We are there for you, Leigh and want you to know that we are thinking of you!!! Please know you are not alone as we are there in spirit with you as you go through this difficult time!
I also wanted to send my thoughts and prayers to my IV and FB friend Kerryl at http://trifectagirl.blogspot.com.au who lost her husband today. I am thinking of her, their son John and their families.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Way too much tragedy in the blogosphere. Hugs.
ReplyDelete