My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Ethan's Tree
Today, we planted a Lilac tree to honor our little boy, Ethan! I look forward to seeing the tree bloom as I know it will be as beautiful as our little boy. Ethan, we love you with all of our being!! And we can not say with enough words how much you mean to us! We know you are watching over us as well!
This post is for Ethan but I will post an update soon! Thank you again for all of your support & thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful =) Those trees smell so good and grow so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love lilac trees!!! Great choice to honor your little one.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful tree. A wonderful way to remember Ethan.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice remembrance of your sweet Ethan.
ReplyDelete