I received the results of my full amnio report today and all is well with the chromosomes. Also, no neural tube or spina bifida concerns as well. I am very relieved to hear this! I feel like I can relax a little bit - of course I will never fully relax especially with the single artery in the umbilical cord going on. I am looking forward to discussing this with my OB at my appt on the 13th and hopefully having a little extra monitoring done to ease my concerns/worries. I have another scan with the MFM in 2 months so I am hoping I can sneak in another one with my OB in between. My OBs office usually does an anatomy scan around 20 weeks so maybe I can still have that done.
We are looking forward to telling the rest of our family very soon! We have only told my parents and my SIL (so my BIL most likely knows too.) We bought a shirt that has trucks on it to have Aaron wear that states I am going to be a big brother -- and we are going to a Touch a Truck event this weekend so I am hoping to get a cute picture of Aaron with the shirt on in one of the trucks to send in an email to the rest of our family. Here is a picture of the shirt!
Thank you again for all of your wonderful support throughout the rollercoaster of the first 17 weeks of my pregnancy. I hope that I will not jinx myself by relaxing a little bit. I am finally feeling OK to add a ticker too so I will be putting that up soon. YEAH!! Thank you again.
We are looking forward to telling the rest of our family very soon! We have only told my parents and my SIL (so my BIL most likely knows too.) We bought a shirt that has trucks on it to have Aaron wear that states I am going to be a big brother -- and we are going to a Touch a Truck event this weekend so I am hoping to get a cute picture of Aaron with the shirt on in one of the trucks to send in an email to the rest of our family. Here is a picture of the shirt!
Thank you again for all of your wonderful support throughout the rollercoaster of the first 17 weeks of my pregnancy. I hope that I will not jinx myself by relaxing a little bit. I am finally feeling OK to add a ticker too so I will be putting that up soon. YEAH!! Thank you again.

You must feel awesome! Such a weight lifted off your shoulders. The shirt is so cute too - and you deserve to relax now!
ReplyDeleteYeah for tickers!! I remember putting mine up for my pregnancy and it felt like such a big deal! I am so happy that everything came back normal and that you can rest a little easier now knowing that everything is going to be ok!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Hoping you can breathe a little easier now :)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!! I was thinking about you yesterday afternoon, wondering if you'd heard anything. So very happy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is awesome, you must be so excited to finally share the news:-) The shirt is adorable too, it will be funny to hear how long it takes them to realize it!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news that at least some of your worries are gone =) Can't wait to hear the reaction of the rest of the family!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!! I'm glad that's at least off your mInd. hopefully your OB will have some thoughts on the cord.
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt!!
Such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteMazel tov! What great news! I am so sorry you had to go through all of that waiting and fear but now you're finally on the other side and you can start to enjoy this pregnancy. Now that is a blessing!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now comes the sit back and enjoy part... :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I just read the mom rant... Replace that with dad and I totally feel you! It sucks. Sorry you're dealing with that too.
So happy for you! That shirt is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI know of some twin moms that had a baby with the same cord issue and it wasn't a problem. Hoping that you can get the extra monitoring to ease your fears!
Congrats! Wonderful news! So happy for you! And adorable shirt!
ReplyDeleteKitty
Oh my goodness - I am SO GLAD to hear everything is okay!! Whew.... what a relief. So happy for you! I am so glad you are well and baby #2 will be on his way soon!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shirt.... can you leave me a comment on my blog to tell me where you got it? It's adorable and I would LOVE to get one for Max!