Monday, June 18, 2012

Leslie @ My Hormonacoaster. Please send PT&Ps.

Please send positive thoughts & prayers for Leslie @ My Hormonacoaster.  She is currently in the ER in a lot of pain.   I do not have many details at this moment but will update as soon as I can.  Leslie has gone through so much this last week and I feel so bad that she is going through this continued pain.  I wish I lived closer to that I could be there to hold her hand!  Any positive vibes you can send - I know they will help!!

Update @ 8:16pm CST: Leslie texted to me to let me know they found a blood clot in her lungs.  I am lost for words.  After all she has been through, I so wish I could take this additional pain away from her!  Thinking of her & her family!  Leslie - my love & thoughts are going out to you!  Lots of positive thoughts & prayers!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the update. She's in my prayers. You're so right, she's been through so much, you both have, she doesn't deserve to be hurting even more. I hope she's on the mend and out of pain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- prayers being sent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! This is just so awful. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she is getting better today, lots of PTs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How scary. Sending positive thoughts her way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you Leslie and hope you come home soon!!!
    Hugs!
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete