A beautiful gift
My DH's siblings & their families are so wonderful! They went in together to gift us 30 trees in the Shasta-Trinity Forest in California in Ethan's name. My BIL was visiting us yesterday and shared this with us. I can not thank them enough for their kindness & thoughts.
What a beautiful tribute to Ethan. I hope this wonderful gifts brings you peace in the days and years to come.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about your loss. This is a beautiful way to remember your son; how very thoughtful of your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to let Ethan live on =)
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly thoughtful. I'm so glad you have people like that in your life, especially now. Thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteOH that is so sweet! What a beautiful way to commemorate baby Ethan! ((hugs)) friend! Still thinking of you and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteDear Leslie... I'm so so sorry to hear about your son. My heart goes out to you and thinking of you over these difficult days. Thank you for stopping by my blog and here for you xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! The loss of our little boy is very painful right now but having our tree to look at & knowing that more trees will be planted in his name helps me to remember how special he is to us!
ReplyDelete