I am going in at 4pm today for our induction and I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful thoughts & prayers during this difficult time! It means the world to me - it has helped me with the emotional pain and will help me get through the physical pain over the next day or so.
Please also pray for my friend, Leigh, as she goes through her induction this morning. I am sending as quick as possible/as pain free as possible vibes to her! Thinking of her & wishing her the best under the circumstances!
my thoughts are with you at this most difficult time. sending much love and healing your way.
ReplyDeleteLeslie - I am here via Leigh. I am so so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteMo
Leslie - I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know how I missed this news until now. I will be praying for you (and Leigh) today.
ReplyDeleteI kept thinking about you guys last night. I hope things move fast for you and that you can begin healing...
ReplyDeleteSo sad for you. But I'll be thinking of you this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteSending so much love your way. I hate this so much. Many hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss! Prayers.
ReplyDeleteAlso sending love your way. So sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteYou will both be in my thoughts and prayers today! Sending you much love and healing thoughts.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Leslie.
ReplyDeleteIt just isn't fair, thinking of you and your family. I wish things could be different. Sending you love and strength.
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie... I haven't been online in awhile an I am heartbroken over your news. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. I am thinking about and praying for you. I'm just so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little guy. You're in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI thank you again for what a huge support you have been for me throughout the day and last night. Love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!!! I hate that you're going through this...
ReplyDeleteMany prayers, I'm so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm here via Jules' blog and just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteHere from Mo's blog. I am so, so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteHere from Mo's blog...very sorry to hear of your baby's passing away. It is such a heartbreak. Please take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteMo sent me here. What heartbreaking news. You are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie... I am so sorry. I'm thinking of you today and sending you hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so so sorry,
ReplyDeletesending love to you during this insanely unfair time.
warmly,
Kate
Sending you so much love and keeping your family in my thoughts and my heart.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry for your loss. May all of these prayers comfort you and your family in the days to come.
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping me and my babies in your prayers. I will do the same for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. There really is nothing as heartbreaking as having to deliver your child knowing he or she has no chance. I hope your induction went smoothly and I hope you get plenty of time to say goodbye.
ReplyDeleteAlwayswishhopethinkpray.blogspot.com