Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beta #2

89.6 44 hour doubling time Dr said it went up appropriately but I sensed a little concern. Usually he only calls if it is not great news. Next beta is on Monday! I will write more later as I am at work! Thank you for all the wonderful support.

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there! My 2nd beta was like 2 or 4 pts shy of doubling for the time they wanted but by the 3rd beta it was way over the # they'd hoped for and it all worked out and my DD is perfect! Thinking of you! Think +!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed....hang in there. I can't even imagine how stressful this must be for you. Only positive thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're nervous but try not to read anything into your doctors tone. Maybe he was making a bad news phone call after your good news one. Your numbers are great =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's virtually impossible not to stress about it, but I'm sending "calm" vibes and positive vibes your way. Will be here for you as you wait it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently you should really look for a 60% increase in 48 hours. And yours had doubled, so I'm sure everything is good! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking good thoughts for you! I know it is so hard not to worry. Big hugs to you and I will be waiting to hear more great news on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you doubled and that's all that counts! Hoping to hear a good result on Monday! Enjoy your weekend because YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know all about stressing over betas.... try not to let the weekend wait get the best of you. Your #s doubled and that's all that matters! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete