Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tired but can not sleep....

Have you ever felt tired but you are fighting going to sleep?  That is me tonight!  I am tired but have way too much on my mind to go to bed.  I am afraid I will just lay there or toss & turn thinking about things.  My DH just went to bed so I thought this might be a good time to write some more.

I am still cautiously happy about my beta this morning.  My next beta is Thursday and I am hoping that tomorrow goes by fast.  I am hoping & praying that my little bean sticks!  Can you believe my RE wanted me to wait until Monday for my next beta?  I asked for one in between - I told the nurse I was feeling quite stressed & I am my nature a worrier so having one earlier would be very helpful to me.  They thankfully said no problem.  My DH asked me why I did not wait and I said -- do you want me to drive you crazy for 6 days?  He then completely understood why I did not want to wait.  He is so calm about things, it amazes me.  I think when he knows something is out of our control, he does not worry.  I admire that so much.  I wish I could be that way too.  But I know my limitations & I am not that way....

I am hoping for the best but remaining realistic at the same time.   I am trying to keep as many negative thoughts out of my head.  When I start to think negatively, I start sending sticky vibes to my bean!

Thank you for all of your support! I appreciate it very much!! I am going to try to get some sleep!!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, I don't understand how men don't worry about these things like we do. I wish I was that chill.

    And why in the world would your Doctor say to not come in for another beta until Monday?! That seems crazy to me. If you really want to know what your situation is, you need to go in 2 days later! And since you have a history of low betas (even in your successful pregnancy), I would think they would really want to know what is going on with your numbers!

    I'm praying for a sticky bean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I appreciate all the praying! My RE for some reason believes in betas every 4-6 days. I am not sure why but he is a very old fashioned doctor. I always feel like they think I am crazy wanting them closer together but oh well -- that is how I am. I am not going to change especially like you said with my history! Thank you again!

      Delete
  2. Thinking about you and praying for your sticky bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree a Monday beta would be TORTURE! I have a hard enough time with the two days. Keep those negative thoughts away and I hope Thursday comes super fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand the being tired but not being able to sleep! I am a chronic insomniac, so I have been there. Hope Mr. Sandman comes to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have trouble sleeping when I'm anxious or excited too. Hope you managed to get some rest and that today flies by! Look forward to hearing about your beta tomorrow...I have a good feeling =)

    ReplyDelete