Thank you so much for all of our comments, support and warmth! It means so much to me - it is hard to express in words!! I wish I had better news to share -- things do not look very good right now. U/S showed 2 sacs - one empty & one with a hb but a larger yoke sac than there should be. My dr is worried and said this often means something is not right genetically. Usually, there is not a good outcome. He also could not find any source of the bleeding this morning but it looks like that has stopped. I am still having some cramps on and off too. They are doing a culture for a UTI but I have not heard anything yet so I am thinking that is not the cause. We go back for another u/s next Friday the 30th so in the meantime, I will be hoping & praying for the best but mentally preparing for the worst. I hope I can make it through the next week in one piece.
We are going over to our friends house tonight for dinner and we are going to visit family this weekend to celebrate my nephews birthday. At least I will have a few distractions to keep me busy!
Thank you again!
I am so sorry the news wasn't better. Not knowing anything about an enlarged yolk sac I had to google. I wanted to share with you that I found several cases where at the first ultrasound it was enlarged and by the second it was normal. So there is hope! I am praying that things are better next week!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It helps to hear about positive outcomes! Thank you for sharing hope with me!!!
DeleteI really am sorry that the news wasn't better and is so uncertain. I'm sending lots of love and hope your way that things really are OK. ((((hugs))))
ReplyDelete<3 {hug}
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry the news wasn't encouraging, but I'll be hoping and praying that the next US goes better. I'm glad to read what Leigh wrote above! I can't imagine how difficult it must be to just wait it out and try not to worry. :/
ReplyDeleteThis is what's so hard about early ultrasounds - it's really hard to say if a discouraging ultrasound really indicates a bad outcome. SHOOT! I am hoping things will be okay by next Friday. I have read about so many early ultrasounds that looked bad at first and the women were given no hope by the doctors, but then everything turned out okay.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) in the meantime. You must be going crazy:(
I'm so sorry. I really that everything turns around for you. I can't even imagine how worried you must be. I have no experience with u/s so I can't offer any advice or words of wisdom. However, nothing is over until it's over. Keep thinking positive for now. If you can't then we will do that for you. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHugs for you and hoping you get much better news next week! Thinking of you! Hang in there! :)
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers with you throughout the week until you can hopefully get good news and proceed forward!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! I am sorry I am not writing individual replies. We just got home from our evening out -- we all had a really fun time! It helped so much to be distracted. And our little guy made a few new friends. It was so fun to see!! It is time for bed! We will be up bright and early to get ready for our day with family. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your ultrasound didn't go well. I'm saying lots a prayers that all will turn out okay!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you have distractions this weekend. So much can change between u/s's this early on...so I hope your next one is much, much better {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteI hope you were well distracted.. So sorry you are going through so many mixed emotions. Just know we are here to support..
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're distracted this weekend and I'm sending you tons of good luck for your next u/s!! You're in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you didn't hear better news! Sending you lots of <3 and praying for you.
ReplyDelete