I was a ball of nerves today and literally so anxious at work I could not focus on anything all day. I felt horrible so I talked to my DH and decided to change my u/s date to Friday. The bad part is that he can not be there with me, but he told me I should change it if it would help me to have it before the weekend. So I changed it as I am just ready to know. And of course now I am feeling guilty & a little scared too that he will not be there. I am now wondering if I should change it back. If I call one more time, the drs office will scream at me for changing it again. I think I am going to keep it & hope that there will be another time for my DH to be there with me. We are supposed to be with his family all weekend and I would just prefer to know either way than to be a ball of nerves the whole weekend. I hope I am making the right choice!! It is just so hard to know what to do! If I kept my appointment on Monday, I would worry all weekend. And now that I am changing it, I am feeling bad my DH will not be there. What to do? What to do? What do you think? Any advice?
Thank you!
Leslie, you made a decision. Now just stick by it. Please don't drive yourself crazy by doubting yourself. I think it is the right decision. I had my u/s at 5w4d and it wasn't too early. There will be plenty of opportunities for your husband to join you at another time.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I tend to question my decisions over & over again!
DeleteI agree with Mona. You went with your gut instinct to change it so that was the right choice. It's better you go and relieve your mind than worry all weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou are a ball of nerves, and I know what that's like. I don't think I could have been more nervous and anxious and sick before my ultrasound. If I had had the chance to have it earlier, I would have. I just hope for your sake that the heartbeat shows up that early (seriously, I have no idea how far along you are right now), so your nerves will go away!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you today! I know you are scared to death, but I pray everything turns out beautifully! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteP>S. I still need your address for your prize! :)
I think you made the right choice!
ReplyDeleteI understand that ball of nerves but I definitely think you made the right choice. Know that you're definitely not alone at the appointment on Friday as we're all there with you. (Not to go totally cheesy or anything...)
ReplyDeleteTrust yourself...Friday will be a great day =)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for helping me!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone! Friday will be an excellent day!
ReplyDeleteI agree too, tomorrow is already here and you have made your decision! I am guilty too in the past of changing appts and questioning myself just like you! Good luck tomorrow~!
ReplyDeleteKatie
I'm like you, I get so distracted by this type of thing that I can't even work! I too think you made the right choice. Best witness, I'll be thinking of you Friday!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for the reassurance! I just hope I can sleep tonight! = )
ReplyDelete