Went up to 536! 37 hour doubling time! = ). Progesterone still high at 106. Our u/s is scheduled for 3/21. Hoping that is not too early but I am not able to 3/22 or 3/23 with work. Should I ask to wait until 3/26 instead? I know it would be torture to wait another weekend but I am not sure if it is better? I am at work so I should go. Thank you for all the positive thoughts. I am praying our little bean sticks!!
Edited: I decided to wait until 3/26 for our ultrasound. I worried that 3/21 would be too early and I would be more worried by that than if I were to wait. It is going to be hard to wait more time but hopefully 2 weeks will go by fast!! I keep telling my DH to think sticky thoughts!!
HOORAY!!!! Great news!
ReplyDeleteWow, you already get an ultrasound in 9 days?! I had to wait 3.5 weeks from the time I found out I was pregnant!!! And they WANTED me to wait more than 4 weeks. Ridiculous.
How far along will you be then? Seems like it could be a bit early to find the heartbeat...
Awesome beta!!! You must be thrilled! My 1st ultrasound is 3/22 so I'm right behind you. :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!! :) That's awesome!!!
ReplyDelete3/21 might be a bit early for a h/b in the early 6 week range, but it may not be. Yeah, logic says wait until 3/26. But, seriously? That feels too long to wait!! :)
Yay!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI went in for my first at 5w 4d and we couldn't see any h/b, but I knew it was super early. So I went back the next week at 6w 4d and there they were beating away. I might go, but remember to now get down if you don't see much and then go back for a repeat. I'm all about the ultrasounds!
Thank you so much! It is hard for me to edit on my phone but I ended up moving to 3/26. As hard as it was to move, I thought it best. I will be 7w at that point. I was 6w6d with my little guy at our first u/s. I am continuing to pray!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Can't wait for your 3/26 ultrasound =)
ReplyDeleteThat's so fantastic! Can't wait for your upcoming u/s!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great track so far! I'm sure you are relieved! I think it's better to wait until you can see something definitive because you don't want to add to the anxiety of worrying that it might be too early. Good call on making the u/s 3/26. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! seriously, you must be the first I have heard of willing to delay the first u/s, LOL Your patience is admirable.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful numbers:)