Thursday, March 1, 2012

10dpiui

I am 10dpiui today and am proud I did not test this morning!  I am trying to hold out until this weekend if possible.  This 2WW has felt especially long even with being really busy at work.  Today was probably one of the only days that has gone by really fast.  Hopefully tomorrow will go by fast too.  I am debating about testing on Saturday morning.  I am getting pretty anxious to know if this worked or if we will be starting a new cycle next week.  I had to leave work early today to pick up my little guy from daycare (which is an hour drive to the daycare and a half hour drive home) so I should keep this short as I have a little work to do tonight before I go to bed.  Part of me just wants to go to bed as I did not sleep well last night -- woke up almost every hour starting at 3am until right before my alarm was set to go off.  I will need to leave early again tomorrow to pick up my little guy again so I should probably be a good little worker bee and get a couple of things done tonight!  It is almost the weekend.  It is almost the weekend.  = )

9 comments:

  1. That is how I sleep every night all night long - waking up every hour. Even when I'm not pregnant. It actually gets WORSE when I'm pregnant, though.

    If you just want to know one way or the other, definitely test by Saturday morning! I am excited to find out too! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you are not sleeping well!! Do you use pillows around you? I had a wedge pillow to put in front of me when I was pg with Aaron and it helped. I never slept great but it definitely made it a little better.

      Delete
  2. Yay! You finally updated! I have been stalking you a couple of times a day waiting for a new post. ;)

    Very proud of you for not testing! :) Is your beta on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! = ) Beta is scheduled for Tuesday - my RE likes to do betas at 15dpiui.

      Delete
  3. I'm expecting another post today my friend =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. = ) I will hopefully be able to post good news tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Sending lots of good vibes your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! Hope you are resting as I type! Thinking of you & your boys!!

      Delete
  5. Hang in there and hopefully the rest of your 2WW flies by. Trying to follow but blogger is not cooperating.

    ReplyDelete