Friday, March 23, 2012

Bleeding this morning....

Red bleeding this morning!  Not looking good.  My appointment is at 11am but I am not hopeful at all.  Now I am very scared that I am going alone.   I will update after my appointment but I am anticipating it will be sad news that I will be sharing.  I did not have any bleeding with pregnancy with my little guy.  

13 comments:

  1. My DH told work he can not be there so he is going with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo!! Oh, I am so glad you have an ultrasound today and that DH is going with you. I am praying that the bleeding is because of some other reason, and that everything is okay:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had bleeding for 3 days. Bright red too. Doc says its just a blood clot that needs to work its way out. I have a feeling you have the same thing. I thought this was the end and it turns out I have healthy twins in there so dont give up hope. Bleeding is very common at this stage especially with IVF I've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW. I am keeping all body parts crossed for you! It's possible to have some bleeding with a successful pregnancy, so try to hold onto hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hon. I'm so sorry. I'm really glad your DH is able to go with you.

    I'm holding on to hope for you as I bled copiously at the beginning of this pregnancy up until about 10 weeks. I know that isn't much comfort (it wasn't to me when others told me the same thing at the time) but I really hope things are OK. Much love and ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today and so glad your husband is able to go with you after all! Hoping your bleeding it's just one of those things like Jules is having and not anything bad!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you! Seems lots of people I have known have bleeding with no issues. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, our nurse said she bled throughout the first 4 months of her pregnancy. She didn't even know she was pregnant because she thought it was her period! She reassured me it was VERY common. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, hang in there - as Jules noted, it's been a bad week in the blogosphere with unexpected bleeding, and so far everybody appears to be hanging tight. I will keep my fingers crossed for a good report. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you in my thoughts!! So glad that DH is able to go with you after all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thinking of you and waiting for an update! I had bleeding for a few weeks during my first pregnancy, scary but it was fine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of {{{HUGS}}} I'm keeping everything crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete