My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Monday, March 26, 2012
More bleeding this morning.....
I experienced more bleeding this morning = (. I called my RE and he wants me to still wait until Friday for my next u/s. I am trying to remain hopeful but since I do not know why this is happening, it is very hard. And it is something I can not control. I am having a lot of trouble with that.... My DH is much more calm and I wish I could be like that. Four days to go! Thankfully we had a fun weekend. That really helped. And my little boy just keeps amazing us. We are so lucky. I am feeling like a horrible mom lately as I having trouble focusing so it takes away from our time together. Thankfully he is in a huge daddy phase so that helps a little but I feel really guilty my mind half the time is in another world. Hopefully I can get out of this funk soon! And hopefully it is with some good news on Friday. I am realistic though. Even if it is not good news, we can at least move on with a new plan! It is very hard not being able to plan. I apologize for my babbling. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends! Wishing you a great week too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry. I know you must be going crazy with all the waiting. Hopefully your week will go by fast and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Friday's u/s.
ReplyDeleteThe not knowing is the hardest part. I'm sorry it's so distracting. Don't feel like a horrible mom - we are all distracted from our children sometimes. After all, we're more than just Moms, and giving 100% of our attention to our kids 100% of the time is just not very realistic! It is understandable that you are having trouble focusing!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for the bleeding. Maybe it is from something totally unrelated to the baby though...like an irritated cervix or your body reabsorbing the 2nd empty sac?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Hopefully the bleeding isn't a sign of anything major. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! I had some horrible bleeding when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I was certain I was miscarrying. Turns out it was a subchorionic hematoma. I hope and pray that your bleeding is not the loss of your baby. Think positive momma! I know how much this "limbo stage" really sucks and I hope you week zooms by to your Friday ultrasound and you are given good news!
ReplyDeleteThat waiting is just so difficult. I really hope that it is just a subchorionic hematoma -- I know they couldn't actually SEE mine until 7 or 8 weeks despite the fact that I was bleeding a lot starting at 6. I just hope so much that it is all OK. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI pray that your time passes quickly this week and that the u/s on Friday reassures you! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteEarly pregnancy bleeding is more common than you would think. I had bleeding too for a couple of days at 6 or 7 weeks. That was chalked upto subchorinic hematoma. There are other reasons mentioned in your replies above. Please be positive because your mind is really the only thing you CAN control although having been there I know how hard it is. Don't be too hard about not focussing on your LO. I bet you are doing just fine with that. Fingers crossed for a good outcome for you
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Not knowing is so hard. There are a lot of reasons for first trimester bleeding so try not to worry too much - easier said than done I know! Keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you are going through this! I hope that Friday comes fast and you have a good appointment. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete