My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Short update...
Yesterday was a good day. I actually found myself a little hopeful again. But those hopes were crushed again this morning with some bright & dark red bleeding. This time was worse than other times. And I am still spotting, but mostly light brown now. I have very little hope left. I am afraid to get my spirits up again even a little. Thankfully I have some distractions to help me make it until Friday. And I just asked for Friday off too. I was going to try to work as it is month-end but then I thought it best not to have to worry about working. I am trying to keep it general with my manager but it is hard. Thankfully as many issues as I have with him, he is very flexible & understanding.
Two more sleeps! And less than 48 hours to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of and praying for you sweetie and hoping for the best! I think it is good that you are taking off Friday. Whatever the news is, you need a day for yourself. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about more bleeding but we're all thinking of you and hoping/praying for the best outcome! Hang in there! Friday aptmt is almost here! HUGS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, big hugs! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you, sweets! Huge hugs to get you through until Friday.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. I hope the next 2 days go quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteI hate so much that you're going through this. Thinking of you and hoping the next two days go quickly.
ReplyDeleteTons and tons of PTs headed your way! One day left...you are doing great {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine what you're going through. When you are in the depths of this I know it's hard to remember, but everything happens for a reason. That probably brings no comfort right now, but it's worth trying to remember. Hang in there!! I'll be thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts!
ReplyDelete