I am at work so I will write more later. Beta is 42.9. Progesterone is 99. Beta is a little low but my dr seemed happy with it. And my progesterone is very good. I can stop the meds! Yeah! Now I pray with all my might I have a sticky bean! Stick little one, stick!
Yay!!! What DPO was that? And what DPO was your first beta with Aaron? I'm just curious.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am 15dpiui. Beta with Aaron was 33 at 15piui. It could go either way. My 2nd early loss was a beta of 33 as well. That was before Aaron. I am thinking super sticky thoughts!
DeleteSticky vibes!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
DeleteOh nice! Stick baby, stick!! Such awesome news!!!!'n
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope everything goes well!!
DeleteC'mon, little one...stick! That's a fine number for 15dpiui. I will continue to hope that it just keeps climbing!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I appreciate the hope & sticky vibes!!
DeleteSending all the stick vibes I've got your way!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It means so much to me with everything you have going on. Hope you are feeling well!!
DeleteYay! Congratulations again! 43 is a fine number at 15dpiui. Sending you doubling, tripling vibes. Hope your mind is a little at peace today.
ReplyDelete