Friday, March 16, 2012

Nervous & Work stinks!

10 days until my u/s and I am finding myself very nervous. I have had some symptoms but they are coming & going. I was really nauseous & tired on Tuesday but have felt pretty good since then. I have some crampiness on & off. And twice this week, I have been very short of breath. I am told this is the progesterone which makes sense as mine was pretty high. Logically, I know I am making the right decision on waiting for my u/s but emotionally, I am like Are you Crazy??? Lol! We have plans to go to the zoo this weekend but it is supposed to rain. We may need to find an inside activity to keep us busy. And next weekend, we have plans so that is good. Just hoping the time goes by fast. The only good thing right now about work is that we are very busy so the work week goes by fast. I have been a bit tired too so I have been going to bed earlier too (only to end up tossing & turning later in the evening but I do feel more rested than if I go to bed late.). Other than that, work suks big time. I like some of the people I work with but I miss the work of my old job. The training & communication here is horrible. My manager is horrible- although a bit better than my old manager as he is a lot more flexible. But he is so wishy washy and he can not make a decision. It is like pulling teeth. We work in a difficult environment as where I work was a small company bought by a larger company in early 2011 & they are still in transition mode. But still.... Communicate! Tell us what is going on & what is expected. I still do not know my goals for 2012. I know I am rambling. It is hard to work in an environment where people do not talk to one another. I am sure it is common though. Enough of my rambling! Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are having a rough time at work! And I hope these 10 days pass by super quickly! It will be worth it when you see that heartbeat! :) Hang in there! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being pregnant and dealing with work stress is the pits. Everytime someone complains about their boss it makes me SO thankful I'm not working anymore. It was so stressful, and my boss was AWFUL.

    Hope the next 10 days before your u/s go by quickly! 10 days isn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the bday wish! Congrats on your pg!!! Hope the time doesn't pass too slowly waiting for you u/s. I'm sure the wait is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wait for the 1st u/s is SO hard! Each minute seems to pass in slow motion. Hopefully the weather will hold out and the zoo can distract you. The early bedtimes and on-and-off sickness are both good signs. My symptoms came and went in the 1T too so I think that part is normal. I have a good feeling that everything is a-ok with your little bean =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a bad boss is the worst! Hope your wait goes by super dast. Can't seem to find a spot to follow your blog. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your u/s next week!! I know this time is just going by so slowly....

    I hope the incredibly annoying work issues are staying distracting!!

    ReplyDelete