Sunday, February 7, 2010

11dpiui = BFN

Well, I caved and tested. Big Ole BFN! One bright line staring me in the face! I can not say that I am too surprised as I am not feeling it but I hoped maybe I was wrong. I now am trying to prepare myself for what is to come next. Hope AF will show quickly so I can make the STBY call and get going with my questions on moving back to IVF #2. I think 4 IUI/ Inject cycles is enough time spent on IUIs. The meds are expensive and I would rather put the $ towards something with a greater chance. And to top it all off, my 3 year mark is here = ( I guess there is not much I can do but look forward and hope that my day will soon be here! I wish I did not have work to do today - I just want to curl up in a ball and do NOTHING! This stinks!! Infertility stinks! And I need to start exercising again this week -- I gained 3 pounds just this cycle. Did I say Infertility stinks? I am off to work and sulk -- what a great work product I should come up with! LOL!

Added: I think AF is on her way. I am finding myself very irritable. After a 1 1/2 hour nap as I am exhausted, I just snapped at my mom on the phone. She is trying to plan a trip to visit and I told her several week ago that Mar/Apr might not be good because of DH's job. She has asked me a zillion times if that has changed! I have asked my DH but he can not give me answer. As a result, I JUST DO NOT KNOW!!!!! I feel bad as my mom is looking to come visit but is it difficult to plan something not in Mar/Apr. I told her that if she can not come until the fall, I understand. She was pushing me and I just let it all come out! Stupid Hormones!

9 comments:

  1. (((HUGS))) IF sucks, and everything around it sucks, too including the stinky BFN's.
    I am sorry you have to work but I hope the time will be passing fast and then you can get home and relax a bit.
    I am still holding on to hope for you, Girl! don't forget it's only 11 DPO.
    The decisions you are about to make are big, and I am sorry you feel the time is coming to need to make them.
    I wish it would get easier for all of us!
    Much love your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Erika! I unfortunately feel like AF is on her way = ( Thankfully, I can work at home today and do not have to go outside in this cold = ) I wish this could all be easier for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Leslie! IF just blows.... Remember that all the AF signs are also early preggo signs so there's still a glimmer of hope. Happy you could work from home today and I'm keeping everything crossed =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about the BFN and that you're faced with these decisions.

    Still holding out hope for you this cycle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. giant (((HUGS)))!!!! It's not over till it's over. Still have everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry! All I can say is giant ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about the bfn. And about the barrage of questions from your mom- I can barely handle those on a normal day, not to mention a day that I got a bfn!!

    And yes, IF sucks. Hang in there :) You never know what's in store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stupid BFNs. I got one too. It sucks... but hang in there... we'll both see BFP's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry about your bfn. =( IF does stink...a lot!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete