I tested this morning at the lovely hour of 4am because I could not sleep. And the lovely digital read Not Pregnant! I think even with the possible faint line I knew in the back of my mind that this might be the case - which has made the blow a little softer but I must admit that it still hurts. I am h&p that AF shows today so I do not have to go in for a beta tomorrow to hear a BFN from the dr too. This definitely suks! Why do HPTs and my body have to play games like this?!? Ugh!
It looks like we will be investigating going back to IVF again. I was so hoping that we would not have to but I guess it is out of my control. I wish I could stay home from work today and sleep all day!
Oh what a bummer. Will be praying for you today!
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry:( I will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLeslie- I'm so sorry! That just super sucks! ((Hugs!!!))
ReplyDeleteSuckage.
ReplyDeleteI still say it's not over til it's over (negative beta or AF), but I know how much a BFN hurts. ((hugs))
I'm so sorry Leslie. :(
ReplyDeleteLeslie... that sucks ASS. I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and sending big hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Leslie. :( I wish I knew what else to say.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry, Leslie. I know how much this hurts. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThat blows...I'm sorry! Sending lots of PTs and {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDelete*hugs* I'm sorry,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.....
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Leslie! I was so rooting for you! {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteThat sucks!!! I hope AF shows up soon.
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie I'm so sorry, BFN are just so heart breaking...even if you do your best to prepare for the worst. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry - BFNs f-ing suck. I hope you devise a new plan and move forward soon. Hang in there...
ReplyDelete