Thank you so much to everyone for your beta wishes, positive thoughts and support. I am so thankful and feel very lucky. I wish I had better news to share. My beta level at 15dpiui came back at only 33. I am trying to keep in my mind that there is still a slight chance this could work but I know that the liklihood is not very good, especially with my past history of low first betas not rising. I am trying to keep myself grounded and realistic. My next beta is unfortunately not until Monday, which I am surprisingly OK with (at the moment, although I may be regretting being OK with it this weekend). I did tell my DH that we need to keep very busy this weekend to help keep my mind off of things.
So, my rollercoaster ride continues for a little longer. And just hope I can keep negative thoughts from taking over my brain the next few days.
Thank you again!!!
Oh Leslie, I'm sorry your numbers aren't what you were hoping for. I'm glad that you're going to keep busy this weekend to try and keep your mind off things.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping everything crossed for you for a great set of numbers on Monday!
You are such a good egg, Leslie. I am thinking of you and willing that number to rise rise RISE from the Midwest. Stay busy and lean on your DH and hopefully that Beta gets rocked on Monday!!!
ReplyDeleteLeslie, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this little guy or girl is a big time fighter and that beta is way higher on Monday! Tons of hugs and P&PT's coming your way though!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you didn't get the news you expected, I hope that you get the rise you want on Monday. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteHey Leslie,
ReplyDeleteAwww! Try not to panic too much, sweetie. I will check back on Monday and see how you're going!
I will be praying your little one was just late to the party and is now staying for the long haul!
ReplyDeleteI will be sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts that your beta keeps rising and that Monday's numbers are awesome. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping absolutely everything I can crossed for you, sweetie.
ReplyDeletei've got everything crossed for you Leslie! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteLeslie, I'm sending you TONS of P&PTs! We knew that your little bean is likely a late implanter, so it's not surprising that your beta won't get to the "50" threshold until 2-3 days after the more typical 14dpiui. It's less about that first beta than about the doubling rate ~ sending you tripling/quadrupling SBVs for Monday!
ReplyDeleteGirl, this is one impressive roller coaster you've got yourself a ticket on ;-) I know the lowish beta reminds you of things in the past that haven't gone well but I agree with Lara...a late implanter explains it all. I'm sending tons of PTs and lots of doubling vibes for Monday. Hope you fill this weekend with lots of fun things!
ReplyDeleteOh shit. I'm very hopeful that you've got a late implanter on your hands... Try to keep busy this weekend and keep your mind at ease. I know how hard that'll be but I'm thinking of you and sending positive thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you're on this roller coaster. I hope this is just a late implanter and that your numbers rise. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry - hoping the next beta brings nice high results. Hang in there...
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say thank you for your kind posts! I will be holding on tightly to all the positive thoughts as I try to make it through the next two days. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. You have been on such a roller coaster the last few days. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good numbers on Monday. Hopefully you find a good distraction.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDelete