Friday, February 5, 2010

Where did the Calm Feeling go?

I had been so calm this past week and now for some reason this evening I am a ball of nerves. I was so busy this week that I did not have time to think about it and now that it is Friday night, I suddenly do. I was so tired earlier tonight that I crashed on the couch watching TV and now I can not sleep. I tried but I just laid there thinking about POAS & What-if scenarios? So I thought I would come write and see if that helped. Although looking at the computer screen is probably not good for someone wanting to go to sleep. How do I keep busy this weekend so I can distract myself and be calm again? I liked feelling calm for once. I guess I just have to take it day by day and keep away from the HPTs as long as possible. I know they are bad but they are already starting to talk to me and telling me to POAS. Tomorrow is 10dpiui and I know it is too early. I know that I am going to go on a Costco Shopping trip tomorrow (Yeah, I love Costco) -- there is a mall near by so maybe I will go shopping and walk around the mall even though it will be filled with parents and kids. I do want to find my DH something small for Valentine's Day. I just need to keep busy, busy, busy! I do have a lot of work to do and will be doing that on Sunday. We may go to a Superbowl Party too. And I have to fit in my taxes and we are still trying to finish up a will. And I need to take my car in for an oil change and car wash. Hopefully all of this will help keep me distracted and reminded of the fact that I should not POAS too early.

OK, I am on my way to try to go to sleep again!! Good Night!

6 comments:

  1. Big sigh of relief! I was afraid I was the only one who heard the HPT's whispering "Come and pee on me, already!". Haha!
    It sounds you already have a pretty good schedule planned for the weekend. Enjoy! meanwhile, I am crossing my fingers for you, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally normal to hear the whisperof the peestick ;). Do you think you'll crack by Monday? GL GL GL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh!! BTDT a thousand times!! You're good, because by 10DPO I'm peeing on everything I can find! GL!!! Everything crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to SCREAM REALLY LOUDLY to block out the pee stick. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    GL with it all and have a great weekend. I hope you can stay distracted and back to calm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you had calm for a least a while this week. Good luck at Costco. I love that place on Saturdays, minus all the people, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was never able to stay away from those darn pee sticks! Hopefully your zen feeling is back today and you're able to stay strong =)

    ReplyDelete