My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
I chickened out today. No POAS!
Thank you everyone for your wonderful support with the faint line! I am glad that I was not crazy in seeing it too. I chickened out this morning though and did not POAS. I went to the bathroom like 1000s times today to check if AF had arrived. So far, no AF today but we shall see what happens overnight and tomorrow! I am sure if AF does not show overnight, I am sure I will be heading to the bathroom 1000 more times tomorrow! If AF does not show, I most likely will POAS tomorrow unless I chicken out again. Here's to hoping for the best but preparing for the worst! Please give me the strength to get through the next 1 1/2 days! I keep telling myself to breathe and it is out of my control! I can just continue to pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am praying and hoping THIS IS IT for you, Girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader but I'm soooo hoping this is it for you! Here's to a BFP!
ReplyDeleteI'll be testing on Sat 2/13 - the wait is driving me crazy!