Friday, February 5, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



Thank you very much to AnxiousMummy
for this award that she gave to me yesterday (I am sorry I did not post right away).

The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* Copy the award and place it in your blog.
* Link the person who nominated you for this award.
* Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
* Nominate 7 bloggers.
* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.

Oooo.. this will be tough as I am quite boring, but I will try. 7 interesting things about me:

* I love to travel. I traveled around Europe for one month after college - two weeks with friends and two weeks by myself. DH & I also love to cruise.

* My DH and I are addicted to the show 24. We love Jack Bauer!! And Renee Walker is quite the action packed person this season!

* I am a huge Neil Diamond fan. I have seen him in concert 5 times -- I even traveled from MI to CA to see him in concert. I hope he has a tour again very soon!

* I was at the Paul Simon concert in Central Park in the early 90s along with almost 1 million other people = )

* DH & I met online but happened to work for the same company at the time. Our first time meeting was a lunch date at Chilis. We have known one another for over 10years and married for almost 7 1/2 years.

* I love broadway musicals. We just saw Dreamgirls in Chicago this past weekend. We saw Jersey Boys last year. One of our favorites is Mamma Mia!!

* I enjoy scrapbooking but have not made much time to do so lately. I need to finish an album I am making for my mom.

7 Bloggers I nominate (the links are not working?!? How do I get them to work?!?) :

Kelly (The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow) -

Baby on Mind -

Katie (From IF to When) -

Elizabeth (Where the Wright Day Takes you) -

Subfertile Frugalista -

Kim (The A.R.T of Baby Making) -

A (Remember All The Way) -

Thank you again AnxiousMummy

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, so jealous about the Paul Simon concert!! I think I have CD from that concert... I bet I can hear you screaming in the background. :)

    And, yay for Neil Diamond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie-Thank you so much!! I was so excited to get this, you made my day! I just posted my award.

    I am only 2 hours from Chicago and have such a great time visiting the city. But we haven't been to a show there yet...would love to see Jersey Boys or Wicked. I have seen Mama Mia live and loved it, too.

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie! I just posted my award on my blog. I love Broadway musicals too. My favorite is The Lion King and Wicked.

    ReplyDelete