Originally I was not going to get another beta but the worrier in me asked for another one today. I was in tears yesterday morning with worry so I decided to call the drs office to get another beta done. It went from a 195 on Monday to 1387 today = )! It was a panicky day as I did actually get the results until 2pm and usually I hear by 11am. I actually called the drs office at 2pm to check in and the women who answered the phone (I did not recognize) said that the dr would call me back later in the afternoon. I was like oh no, must be bad news and thankfully, a nurse was available to review the labs with me. She said she was just about to try to call me so it was good timing. I was nervous calling as I hate to be a pain but by 2pm, my nerves were kicking into high gear.
I also had my thyroid levels checked this morning and everything looks good there too.
I know there is still a long way to go but I feel a little more comfortable now with the wait until my u/s on the 2nd. The symptoms are coming & going (which I hear is normal) but it had me worried.... I am glad I went in for another beta. Now, 11 more days to go!
YAY!!! Sounds GREAT!! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteMay I ask how many dpIUI you were when you had your first beta of 33?
nevermind! i found it - you were 15dp. :) You were nervous that it was low but girl it looks like you're doing pretty good!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie,how wonderful!! That bean is really snuggling in, that is a FANTASTIC beta rise since Monday. Less than 34 hours!
ReplyDeleteNow even I (Miss Worrier Universe) would even be able to relax until your 1st u/s if I were you. I'm so glad you call and asked for this reassurance. I know you're usually a good girl and don't want to make waves, but it's so much better for you to be able to relax until that 1st u/s.
Fantastic news!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThats a great 3rd beta leslie!! =) Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteLeslie~ Hooray for an awesome 3rd beta!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so glad the third beta came back great. I hope the time flies until your first u/s!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Leslie, that is so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteYAY for a great beta number! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThat's excellent news!!! I hope you can relax a little while you wait for your u/s. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYay and congrats!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I am glad everything is looking great on your b/w and the nurse could give you such re-assuring news. Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteYIPPY!!!! Your eggo is so preggo =) So happy for you. Hope time finds a way to speed by until the 2nd, GL!
ReplyDeleteYay for the beta!!!! :) Can't wait for the u/s!
ReplyDeleteYay Yay Yay!! Such great news about the beta, SO happy for you!!! Hang in there until the u/s!!!
ReplyDelete