

I think this is going to be another rollercoaster. I got home tonight and thought why not just POAS one more time. It will be negative like this morning! Well, digital now says PREGNANT and an EPT is very faint. I do not have any more FRERs to try either. I have a feeling my beta is going to be pretty low tomorrow and I just *pray* this is not another chem pg like the last two times. I am praying that maybe I just have a late implanter and a fighter in there. I did feel really light headed this morning so I just hope & pray that maybe this time is different than the last. I am still continuing to hope for the best but prepare myself for the worst. I have to remain realistic.
Thank you so much for ALL the support! It means so much to me!!
Wahoooo Leslie!!! I completely understand your nervousness! Sending tons of high beta vibes for you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOh Leslie, how exciting!! I really, really hope this is the real deal and just a late implanter, like you said. I can't wait to hear tomorrow's beta!
ReplyDeleteC'mon HIGH BETA!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! What great news! KUP on that beta tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
You Go Girl!!! I am crossing all of my crossables for a beautiful, strong beta. KUP!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Sending you tons of high beta vibes tomorrow, AND have everything crossed! Keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is so freakin awesome! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Hope your beta is tomorrow is super high and gives you all the reassurance you need. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am hopin' for a VERY HIGH BETA!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Congratulations, Leslie! I completely understand your nervousness right now, but I hope a nice, high beta reassures your fears. :)
ReplyDeleteThe digital says it all =) GL at your beta today, can't wait to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I really hope your beta today is great!! A late implanter and no FMU could be the reason!!! KUP!!
ReplyDeletewholly crap!! I can't wait to hear about your beta! I'm thinking of you and sooo hoping that you get good news today Leslie!
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for your beta today!!! <3
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read about your beta!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Looking forward to your beta news.
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic! Wow! I look forward to hearing about your beta!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my crossables crossed for a great beta today!!
ReplyDeleteChecking in again - have you gotten your beta results yet????
ReplyDelete