My Journey Through Life Including the Cruel World of Infertility, the Disappointments in Corporate America, the Joys of Marraige, the Wonderful World of Parenting, the Devastation of Pregnancy Loss and Secondary Infertility as well.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
6dpiui and Fairly Calm
Work has been very crazy and with being out of town this past weekend, I have not had much time to post / read blogs. I have a lot of catching up to do. Today is 6dpiui and I am fairly calm (much calmer than 1dpiui actually) considering there is one more week to go. I realize that I do have a plan if this does not work and that helps me. We will look to go back to IVF unless our RE has a better idea. I talked to my DH about getting a 2nd opinion and we decided we would try one more IVF with our current RE as we like him a lot and if that did not work, we would go for another opinion. Of course, I hope & pray with all my might that this is not needed and IVF is not needed! If I get my BFP this month, it would make for the best Valentine's Day!! Hopefully the next week will go by fast! I am thinking I will know by Monday/Tuesday next week even though my beta is not scheduled until Thursday as I usually start spotting 12 or 13 dpiui. My biggest dream is for AFSA and a sticky bean!! Hopefully my dreams will come true in another week = )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also hope you will have the Best Valentine's day;)
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed that you get a sticky bean! Hoping that you have the BEST V-Day ever!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping and praying that you don't need IVF, too. Everything crossed for an amazing Valentine's Day! :)
ReplyDeleteHey girly! I found your blog and am so looking forward to hearing about your BFP next week =) Got everything crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteI hope your dreams come true next week too! =)
ReplyDeleteThat would be a great valentine's Day! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
ReplyDeleteNominated you for a blog award, all ready on my blog for you to collect :)
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that this is a fantastic Valentine's Day for you!!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOne more week, you can do this!!! Praying this is your month and make for one amazing v-day, hang in there!!
ReplyDelete