Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy ICLW!

I realized that I did not put together an official happy ICLW and welcome post! This is my 2nd month participating. I had a lot of fun last month and have enjoyed becoming more involved in the world of blogging over the last month! The support is absolutely amazing. I look so foward to getting to know more about y'all. I have always enjoyed learning about others and meeting new friends.

My history is on the side of my blog so I will not bore you with that. I look forward to cheering y'all on during your journeys and hopefully I can provide the same support that I have seen.

Unfortunately, it was a boring day at work today so I do not have anything exciting to report on. Just counting down the days until next Tuesday.....May the next week go by with lightening speed!

2 comments:

  1. I second that! may your week go by with lightening speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leslie !

    A fellow Michigander here! Yes, the support is amazing isn't it ?

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete